Standard preventative measures are in full force this cold and flu season. Each year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) lists the best way to avoid contracting these airborne viruses to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases. Continue on to read the full list!
This year, the CDC list includes the following:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.
There is, however, one variance to this year’s epidemic; the Coronavirus. While these suggested measures will work for an individual, what about the air, desktops, phones, computers, and truly, any surface in our home or office.
The Pur360’s patented chemical-free process will ...
- Kill viruses in the air and on all surfaces, i.e. desks, lockers, phones, computers, locker room.
- Not harm food, electrical equipment, art, fabric.
- Effectively kill bacteria and viruses without the use of harmful chemicals.
- Lower closing days due to treatment, as little as 24-hours in most cases.
- Sanitize all areas treated including air ducts.
- Leave a clean, sterralized scent after treatment.
- Offers a continuous service schedule.
We guarantee 100% eradication the first time, and if necessary, we will retreat the property until the issue is resolved or refund your service fee. Though not a common practice among remediation companies, we believe in holding ourselves to a higher standard.
How does it work without the use of chemicals, you ask?
The free oxygen radicals, in our process, are highly reactive and they will oxidize almost anything including viruses, bacteria, organic and inorganic compounds on contact and makes our treatment an enormously powerful disinfectant and oxidizer. This makes our process stronger than the common disinfectants such as chlorine and bleach, as listed in the CDC protocol, without harmful by-products.
We urge you to take preventative action to keep you and your loved ones safe from potential viruses that could result in more threatening illnesses.
Connect with us today at 1-888-4-Pur360 to rid your home of any potential health risks using with the Pur360 chemical-free solution. Or, simply click on the button below to request a free quote and inspection.